In addition to Hurricane Harvey, Hurricane Irma, earthquakes in Mexico, wildfires in California, shootings and more, people have been experiencing their own personal traumas. The kind where the rugs just keep getting pulled out from under your feet.
Many have barely been catching their breaths as the Holiday Season has snuck up on us. Feeling festive can be a struggle this time of year for a multitude of reasons, but I have been pleasantly surprised at the pure will and courage that these souls have demonstrated. I talk about trusting the process of life and keeping a solid foundation of faith and I must say that seeing this in action is awe inspiring. Let’s face it, when life gets crazy we can get distracted and disconnected.
So here are a few reminders as we move further into the holiday season and bring 2017 to a close:
- BREATHE…..take a moment. Close your eyes and breathe. This is a wonderful way to draw yourself back to your spirit and is an easy and effective way to connect with your angels.
- FOCUS…..What is it you need right now? What do you hope to experience? Get clear about your desires and let go of the things you can’t control.
- PRAY.….what is on your plate and what do you need help with? Remember, there is NOTHING that God and the angels cannot help with. No task is too big or too small and they want to be involved in the small stuff.
- ASK FOR EARTHLY HELP. Allow yourself to RECEIVE. Delegate, speak up and know your own limits. Sometimes we are our own worst enemies when we try to control it all.
- FIND THE BLESSINGS that exist around you. They are there and the angels can help you see all that is good in this world.
- CHOOSE JOY AND LOVE as often as possible. The choice is yours. You hold the power and decide how you approach life and all that is has to offer.
- BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS. This does not need to take a lot of time and does not have to cost you a dime. Smile at a stranger, hold open a door, pray for someone in need or wish someone a Merry Christmas.
Much Love & Many Blessings,